Tuesday 25 November 2014

This Is A Love Song



Bondage Bra - THIS IS A LOVE SONG $45 // Freestyle Shorts - THIS IS A LOVE SONG $97.50

This bondage bra is foreals a new essential to my wardrobe as it's multi functional. I can wear it as a bra under my clothes and my boobs don't actually feel trapped like a normal bra would do. No wiring. No padding. It's literally maximum comfort, and highly recommend cause it's the only bra that's not padded that makes me look like i have some form of tits. It is literally a dream. Also, it's cool enough to wear as a crop top, as I have once worn this on a night out for my boyfriends birthday, no questions. This bra makes me very happy. I have paired it with these leather shorts because they're cool and make me look like a female boxer or something. Worth the buys guys!

www.thisisalovesong.com
Twitter: @thisisalovesong
Facebook: This Is A Love Song
Instagram: @thisisalovesong 

No comments:

Post a Comment