Wednesday 5 November 2014

Grid Print



Harem Trousers - CHIARA FASHION £12.95 // Kimono - PRETTY LITTLE THING £24 // Shoes - MISS SELFRIDGE £39 // Crop Top - PRIMARK £1 // Glasses - CAMDEN MARKET £5 // Choker - BE WORN £10

It's such a good thing when comfort and style come together, which is why these grid print harem trousers are a 10 out of 10. The monochrome grip print is bold and clean and surely makes a statement. These trousers come in two sizes, I wear an S/M (8/10). Although I'm a 6, the elasticated waist accommodates for me comfortably. The light weight material adds to my comfort. making it as easy as slipping on a pair of trackies, yet without looking I've crawled out of bed. 
If you're going to order these, have a look around the website. Lots of lovely things to buy, if your order is over £20 and you live in the UK, you get free delivery!!!

When I wear black and white, one pattern is enough. I have worn this black crop top which is my faaaaaavourite little number as I have worn it with multiple outfits and has been a really good investment of a pound. Primark underwear if you're wondering. Along side, making this outfit an eve bolder statement, I have worn this beautifully daring sheer white floor length kimono, creating a sophisticated and stylish look. With a monochrome outfit, if you're going to add a bit of colour, it's best if it's either the bag or the shoes so it stands out separately to the cleanliness of the outfit. So here are my pretty pointy mint green heels, classy and keeping it fresh, mint style. 
When I choose my accessories, I prefer it to be simple and not draw attention away from the outfit itself. I have gone for the classic Bell move of choosing some round black shades with my favourite 'no basic bitches' choker ever.


www.chiarafashion.co.uk
Twitter: @ChiaraFashion
Instagram: @chiarafashion
Facebook: CHIARA FASHION

www.prettylittlething.com
Twitter: @OfficialPLT
Facebook: PrettyLittleThing.com
Instagram: @officialplt

www.beworn.co.uk
Twitter: @BeWorn
Instagram: @beworn

No comments:

Post a Comment