Sunday 16 November 2014

Duster Coat



Coat - HOUSE OF JAM £60 // Harem Trousers - CHIARA FASHION £12.95 // Crop Top - PRIMARK £1 // Shoes - PUBLIC DESIRE £29.99 // Hat - ACCESORYO £16.99 //
Bag - LA MODA £20

I finally have a duster coat!!!! And I must admit, this coat is a good choice on so many levels. Duster coats are another example of real old school convenience fashion that can be a current trend. Originally worn to keep clothes clean from the dusty roads from the horses and cars, duster coats are very much the completion of an outfit. At £60, this is definitely a good purchase for the winter with its warm fleeced material. In bright cobalt blue, you're sure to stand out amongst the sea of blacks, greys and navys etc.

I loved these trousers so much that I just had to feature them again, and how perfectly do they go with this coat!? As the coat is so bright, I chose neutral colours, black and white, and I think the pattern breaks up the blocking really well. However, I would also love to style these with a pair of dark ripped jeans.

I'm not the tallest of girls, and duster coats are preeeetty long, so there is the risk of me drowning myself in blue fleece as I quite haven't mastered in making myself look tall in this wearing flats, so as always, the answer is, big black chunky boots (check their website, they have tons). And what btter way to complete an outfit as I always do with my favourite hat.

www.houseofjam.net
Twitter: @house_of_jam 
Instagram: @house_of_jam
Facebook: House of Jam

www.publicdesire.co.uk
Twitter: @PublicDesire
Instagram: @PublicDesire
Facebook: Public Desire

www.chiarafashion.co.uk
Twitter: @ChiaraFashion
Instagram: @chiarafashion
Facebook: CHIARA FASHION

www.lamodauk.com
Facebook - La Moda
Twitter - @LaModaUK
Instagram - @LaModaUK

www.accessoryo.com
Twitter - @Accessoryo
Facebook - Accessoryo
Instagram - @accessoryo

No comments:

Post a Comment