Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tartan Skirt



Skirt - MISGUIDED £12.99 £9.99 // Coat - USC £48 // Jumper - PRIMARK £7 // 
Boots - SHELLYS LONDON £100 £75 // Hat - ACCESSORYO £16.99 // Sun Glasses - CAMDEN MARKET £5

Having just come back from Uganda, I completely forgot how cold it is! It has taken me a few days to adjust from just wacking on some shorts, vest top and some sandals into getting back into the habit of layering, and here is my first outfit of November!!

One thing I love about winter clothes is the tartan, and especially in red. How gorgeous is this skirt from missguided?! The tartan is still a trend with it's bold print sure to be eye catching, and the silky stretchy material ensuring maximum attention on holding our figure. This can be worn nicely with a turtle neck crop top (which I was originally going to wear but since I have got back from Uganda, I have no idea where any of my stuff is). Nevertheless, it teams really well with this turtle neck jumper. Of course, this coat (my fave) has made another appearance with its effortless ability to turn any A/W outfit into an outfit that looks well planned. 

I have been blessed with these beautiful black suede Meagan boots. These platform beauties bring an edgy 80's vibe to this outfit, which goes well teamed up with this black brimmed hat. Simplicity is more.

www.usc.co.uk
Twitter - @uscfashion
Facebook - USC Fashion
Instagram - @uscfashion

www.accessoryo.com
Twitter - @Accessoryo
Facebook - Accessoryo
Instagram - @accessoryo


www.missguided.co.uk
Twitter - @Missguided
Instagram - @missguided
Facebook - Missguided 

www.shellyslondon.com
Twitter - @shellys_london
Instagram - @shellys_london
Facebook - Shellys London

No comments:

Post a Comment