Tuesday 18 November 2014

ALL EYEZ ON ME






Dress - THIS IS A LOVE SONG $79 // Converse - OFFICE £55 // Bag - CHARITY SHOP £1.50 // Shades - CAMDEN £5 // Watch - DANIEL WELLINGTON $199

Now this is a brand that feels close to home in so many ways. This Is A Love Song is produced in my home Indonesia (beautiful place, recommend it as a travel destination), and if you love the Crazy Sexy Cool era of TLC, TIALS clothes are inspired by this era with their own modern spin, and this is a style that I fully throw my hands up too... take a look for yourself, it's pretty cool!

This 'ALL EYEZ ON ME' dress is many things in one. Its loosely fitted cut produces an elegant line to the body, maintaining a sporty look keeping it fresh and casual. The front design is my absolute favourite, if you have ever been to Bali, a barong head printed on this dress is everywhere and personally I feel it adds character to the dress, giving it the element of crazy. I must point out the back print represents the brand so cool and effortlessly featuring the TIALS with '10' representing when TIALS was established. Apart from the barong print, my other favourite feature of the dress is the two side slits keeping it sexy. There you go, the dress is crazy, sexy and cool!!!

I have styled this with my platform converse to keep with the sporty basketball theme, and obviously a pair of round black shades.

This Is A Love Song can also be purchased from ASOS.com and Harrods.

www.thisisalovesong.com
Twitter: @thisisalovesong
Facebook: This Is A Love Song
Instagram: @thisisalovesong

www.danielwellington.com
Twitter: @DWatches
Innstagram: @danielwellingtonwatches
Facebook: Daniel Wellington

No comments:

Post a Comment