Tuesday 11 November 2014

Mighty Mesh



Mesh Top - TRAPSTAR £50 // Mesh Bra - URBAN OUTFITTERS £20 // Trackies - TESCO £8 // Shades - CAMDEN £5 // Hoop Earrings - PRIMARK £1

The thing I like about myself is that I don't define myself by one particular style, as you can tell by my blog. Although this isn't the kind of thing I normally wear, I strangely feel confident and comfortable and I think it really brings out the old me and how I used to dress, but in more established way.

I have talked before about how undoubtedly cool and fresh Trapstar is and here I think you can see why. I'm basically wearing pyjamas without this tee on and yet it doesn't look lazy. This ultra soft light mesh material feels so gorgeous on the skin, complimenting neatly your under garment of choice, in which I recommend a mesh bra like mine as it keep to the theme of mesh and simplicity. Featuring the signature Trapstar font sleeve, you cannot deny the effortless edginess of the design.

Gold rimmed black round shades and big hoop earrings for the win. It compliments this look so well without being too in your face. This bold look should be applied with bold makeup, i.e. my Ruby Woo Mac lipstick and thick black winged eye liner by Rimmel.

store.iamatrapstar.com
Twitter: @TrapstarLondon
Instagram: @trapstarlondon
Facebook: Trapstar 

No comments:

Post a Comment