Monday 24 November 2014

3 ways to wear the Gaia



 Dress - MOTEL £42 // Kimono - PRETTY LITTLE THING £22 // Necklace - £1




Dress - MOTEL £42 // Coat - HOUSE OF JAM £60 // Shoes - PUBLIC DESIRE £29.99 // Hat - ACCESSORYO £16.99



Dress - MOTEL £42 // Jeans - TOPSHOP £39 // Boots - PUBLIC DESIRE £29.99 // Leather Jacket - TOPSHOP £65

Hello guys! This is something a bit different but Motel had challenged me to the '3 ways to wear' challenge with their super cute Gaia dress. Firstly, I love this dress to pieces and it's making me wish it was summer again. 

My first look was my initial reaction to the dress. The whole festival free spirit vibe just takes me right back to my summer, which was amazing (I'm sad now). I have chosen one of my favourite pieces from summer to go with, this beautiful cobalt blue kimono simply because it adds colour to the outfit and its free flowing. And obviously I added my little dream catcher necklace to complete.

My second outfit is more 'let's go for coffee/shopping' with the coat and without it's 'lets party' rather than 'lets get trippy' like above. I thought this dress has a really sweet look to it. Wack a pair of big chunky boots immediately creates an elongated effect, this dress is really good if you want to look leggy. Going along with trying to give the illusion that I'm a giant (I'm 5ft5), i chose my favourite fluffy cobalt blue (I have just realised that perhaps cobalt blue may be my favourite colour) duster coat. To top the look off, this hat just makes the outfit super cute.

Lastly, I went for a badass biker look. This dress has adjustable straps, so I tightened them and it made a really nice tunic. Naturally, I put on a pair of ripped jeans, and added the boots, and the leather jacket, and then the round glasses, and before I knew it, I've created this biker look.

Challenge complete.

www.motelrocks.com
Twitter: @MotelRocks
Instagram: @motelrocks
Facebook: Motel Rocks

www.prettylittlething.com
Twitter: @OfficialPLT
Facebook: PrettyLittleThing.com
Instagram: @officialplt

www.houseofjam.net
Twitter: @house_of_jam 
Instagram: @house_of_jam
Facebook: House of Jam

www.accessoryo.com
Twitter - @Accessoryo
Facebook - Accessoryo
Instagram - @accessoryo

No comments:

Post a Comment