Friday 7 November 2014

Kimono Dress



Dress - HOUSE OF JAM £42 // Shoes - PUBLIC DESIRE £29.99 // Shades - CAMDEN £5 // 
Headband - CAMDEN £1

I know it's more for summer but that didn't stop me from falling in love with it and it shouldn't stop you from buying it. I cannot help but feel like such a free spirit in this dress. I was in the dance studio the other day and it literally made me feel like dancing was effortless, I was literally floating. It's unique and simple shape some would say is unflattering, which it may be so, the square model allows the dress to flow free with a laissez-faire attitude, and to put it simply, it works! This is such a beautifully designed dress using traditional Gaelic prints in black on a musky blue sky background creates such a beautifully captivating traditional effect, and surely stands out. A perfect buy for next years festival season (the tassels are the absolute epitome of festival clothing). I have styled it with some super chunky boots just to make my legs look lovely and long underneath this dress to add some definition of figure, and a cute headband with some sunnies to complete. Not exactly a winter outfit but hey ho, I have just come back from Uganda and I'm missing the heat.


www.houseofjam.net
Twitter: @house_of_jam 
Instagram: @house_of_jam
Facebook: House of Jam

www.publicdesire.co.uk
Twitter: @PublicDesire
Instagram: @PublicDesire
Facebook: Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment