Tuesday 16 December 2014

Merry Knitmas



Dress - AX PARIS £19.99 // Shawl - TK MAXX £24.99 // Bag - LA MODA £20 // Hat - H&M £7.99 // Boots - PUBLIC DESIRE £34.99

One thing I look forward to every winter is layering up the knitwear. This dress is a winter favourite and an essential. This is perfect to be in with this seasons trend of knitted turtle neck pull overs. Grey and black are my winter colours, so with this dress being my main focus, everything else has to be black. First of all, I am so excited I now have these beautiful over the knee boots that I have wanted for so long. Not only are they pretty cosy for winter but they just add a bit of class to each outfit. Of course, no winter outfit is really complete without a scarf of some sort, and that's because it's too cold without! But I am in love with this throw over, keeps me nice and cosy and goes with this look so well. Keeping it classy by adding my favourite hat of the summer and making it winter, and lastly a big black bag. 

Instagram- @axparis 
Facebook- AX Paris
Twitter- @AXPARIS

www.lamodauk.com
Facebook - La Moda
Twitter - @LaModaUK
Instagram - @LaModaUK

www.publicdesire.co.uk
Twitter: @PublicDesire
Instagram: @PublicDesire
Facebook: Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment