Thursday 4 December 2014

Beady Eye




Cardigan - PASS THE SALT £34 // Bra - URBAN OUTFITTERS £14 // Skirt - PRIMARK £7 // Necklaces - TRAVELS // Head Piece - JULIA CAMERON £70

I'm so in love with the chilled bohemian look and I'm so glad I have found Pass The Salt Clothing. This beautifully crafted beaded cardigan is one of many beaded garments in PTS's current collection. I have ever really worn anything beaded before but upon looking at their collection and experimenting with my own styling I have fallen in love with the light this catches, and how intricate and delicate it looks, giving such a striking look. This cardigan allows you to be able to wear you're favourite crop top/bralet and it still being seen, so I've chosen my favourite mesh bra. Letting my inner bohemian out I have worn a maxi skirt (I'm so in love with maxi skirt, I have loads, fave summer item) to keep it relaxed and a few necklaces I have picked up on my travels. And of course, a look like this would not be complete without a headpiece, so it had to be my luna blue topaz from a previous blog post because its just a stunning piece to wear.

Check out PTS, link below x

www.marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pass-the-salt
Twitter: @PTSclothing 
Instagram: @passthesaltclothing
Facebook: Pass The Salt Cloting

No comments:

Post a Comment