Friday 19 December 2014

Cropped Blazer




Blazer - HEDONIA £44 // Hat - ACCSESORYO £16.99 // Shoes - PUBLIC DESIRE £29.99 // Jeans - TOPSHOP £32 // Crop Top - TOP SHOP £14 // Bag - LA MODA £20

The thing I love about blazers is that it can make a outfit look casual or smart. I've gone for a casual look with this, and I'll most likely do another blog post where I will create a smart and formal look (i.e. an interview outfit). I love this blazer, the detail in the sleeve with the contrast lace floral design lifts this outfit away from blocking. For this look, a minimally subtle stretch of pattern is enough to achieve the lift. It looks great when thrown over any crop top, and I have chosen this half mesh crop which I bought last summer, it's still a favourite of mine. Something I particularly like about this blazer is the relaxed collar which allows the flexibility between formal and casual and well in with current trends. A pair of ripped jeans is an essential for a casual chic look. I've teamed it with my favourite chunky boots, a side bag and a hat to complete the look. This blazer is part of a set with a pair of shorts to match, perfect for a night out and a definite consideration for your New Years outfit!!

www.hedonia.co.uk
Facebook - Love Hedonia
Twitter - @LoveHedonia
Instagram - @LoveHedonia

www.accessoryo.com
Twitter - @Accessoryo
Facebook - Accessoryo
Instagram - @accessoryo

www.publicdesire.co.uk
Twitter: @PublicDesire
Instagram: @PublicDesire
Facebook: Public Desire

www.lamodauk.com
Facebook - La Moda
Twitter - @LaModaUK
Instagram - @LaModaUK

No comments:

Post a Comment