Monday 16 December 2013

Maxi and Mesh






Skirt - Primark £8 // Top - Badley Drawn (through Utter Couture) £45 // Coat - Mango £45 // Shoes - La Moda £18 // Bag - La Moda £20 // Chain - La Moda £10 // Sun Glasses - Fendi £115

This outfit is a carefully pieced number which would be my persona choice to wear for a nice meal out or a couple drinks out. It's sleek and shows skin in the right places. 

I am obsessed with maxi skirts, especially in the summer as a daily essential. But this skirt has hardly made it out this winter so I basically built this outfit around my skirt so I had an excuse to wear it. It's my favourite piece in my wardrobe and it's from Primark.. yes PRIMARK!! Cheap and they look good, so why not. Along with me being obsessed with maxi skirts, i LOVE mesh. This mesh crop top I have featured on my blog before but it fit perfectly with this outfit, keeping the class but showing that bit of skin.
Out of my three winter coats this year, this jacket is my favourite because it's black and goes with everything I own. It transforms any outfit to a classy outdoor outfit fit for winter. I also have a thing for long jackets which is a big trend this winter especially. The best thing is that it was on sale, love you Mango.
Obviously I have worn my new favourite heels from La Moda with this outfit. For so long I have wanted a pair of heeled sandals like this so a massive thank you to La Moda for being amazing as always! I also must credit them for this gorgeous deep purple bag, so elegant and vintage. I was in London on Saturday at the Indonesian embassy with my mother and a few other people and i made my first public appearance with this bag, I think I have fallen in love. I had also bought matching lipstick by Seventeen.

The main inspiration for this outfit comes from the style queen Rihanna. I always have my eye on her fashion. When I put this outfit together I had these two outfits RiRi has worn which have stuck in my mind. The
 shoes, the split leg, the jacket and the crop are shown by Ri are different aspects of these outfits, and cost a lot
cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment