Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Party




Dress - Motel £58 // Shoes  - La Moda £18 // Bag - Vintage Shop £3

 Christmas work party? Well, Motel is certainly the right place to look for a festive glitzy outfit to stand out on your night out. This white sequin Gabby dress that the wonderful team at Motel sent me is definitely a dress for the festive season; the whole dress just looks pretty like snow. 

I teamed this dress with a gorgeous pair of heeled sandals from my favourites at La Moda. And yes they stock shoes now, how exciting!!! A simple black pair of heels makes sure all the focus is on the dress. I have never worn a pair of heels like these before and I have always thought they would be uncomfortable but these are fit to comfort. Simple, comfortable and not to forget, elegant. 

My next choice of accessory was this cute little black sequin clutch with the chain strap. I actually found this in my mums wardrobe but my god I would not have guessed it at the price she bought it for, what a bargain!!!

Check out Motel's party dresses by clicking here.
Check out La Moda for bags, shoes and accesorries by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment