Saturday 7 December 2013

Gold









My jewelry collection dominates in gold. I love gold, and i wear gold jewelry with pretty much everything I own. Here is a small collection of my gold jewelry. The best thing  about all of these is that they are all from the wonderful LaModa. LaModa are an online company who started off just selling stunning bags at good prices, which is why they attract so many customers. They have now expanded to selling jewelry, accessories and now even shoes. As this company grows, each set of stock they get becomes more and more stylish, so they are definitely one to keep an eye out. Perfect for Christmas presents for the ladies.

The rainbow set is a favourite of mine. It reminds me of sherbet and is so pretty, perfect to wear with an all crisp white outfit. The triple chain necklace and bracelet is my most worn set. I wear it with everything really, mostly an all black outfit and gives it an edgy look. I wore the big  black and gold necklace in a previous blog post and I think it's a gorgeous statement necklace definitely made to stand out. Last but not least, these beautiful earrings in the style of versace are my all time favourites. I have had them for a while now and wear them almost everytime I go out.



The quality and design of these beauties do not reflect on their prices, so I advise you to have a look at all their jewelry. Lots of new stock and affordable prices.

To buy from La Moda:
www.lamodauk.com

Follow them on twitter and instagram:
@lamodauk

No comments:

Post a Comment