Saturday 7 December 2013

Silver







Aside from gold, we have silver. Silver gives you something that gold doesn't. Silver is delicate. Silver is calm. Silver is extremely pretty. I don't tend to buy silver but when this gorgeous little package arrived from Euphoria creations, I was extremely happy.

These two necklaces are from their metal pendant collection, the silver Hamsa Hand and the silver Ohm symbol pendant. I haven't had a chance to wear them out yet because they're so delicate and pretty I wish not to ruin them and just protect them forever. But I will one day because they are too gorgeous not to show off.

Euphoria do many types of these metal pendants such as a buddha charm, pentagram symbol, yin and yang, and crucifixes etc. As well as mental pendants, they have a collection of delicately beautiful gem stone pendants which are worth taking a look at. My favourite is the wire wrapped amethyst.

To shop at Euphoria:
www.euphoriacreations.bigcartel.com 
Follow them on instagram:
 @euphoriacreations

No comments:

Post a Comment