Saturday 2 November 2013

Sequins and Socks Rocks



Silver SASA Dress - Motel £60 ; Grey Coat - Topshop £79 ; Boots - New Look £29.99 ;  Socks - Primark £1  

So I got sent this gorgeous silver and black SASA dress from Motel (click hebsitere for website) and it has made me fall in love with sequins all over again. Sequins is definitely the embellishment of the season as it reminds me that there isn't long until Christmas now!

This little number is a perfect dress to wear for a night out on the town with a pair of black boot heels. However, I am not due to have a night out for a while, so I wore this sparkly number as a casual day time number, and the upside is that it sparkles lots in the light (yay)! With a snug boyfriend coat, knee highs and boots, it's the perfect Autumn outfit.



Happy Late Halloween - PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment