Thursday 14 November 2013

Autumn'ness







Black Polo Neck - Charity Shop £2 ; Skirt - Topshop £35 ; Scarf - Harrods £145 ; Coat - TK Maxx £29 ; Bag - La Moda £20 ; Shoes - Topshop £40 

Autumn is a month to dig out all the earthy colours. I only wore this outfit to 6th form but I particularly enjoyed it so I thought I would blog about it. Funnily enough, most of this outfit I had found whilst burying though my parents wardrobe. I always find the most amazing clothes from my parents no joke!! Like this Topshop skirt was a purchase my mum made many years ago. I found it about 4 years ago and stole it from her (with permission) and have never worn it since and I don't regret it. I love this skirt, it's so cute and makes me feel really like the girls in 'Clueless'. The scarf is apparently my dads favourite (sorry dad it's mine now), but it seems to go with everything and i love the colours and the tartan print which is very in this season. So it was 5 degrees, I managed to stay fairly warm today in my polo neck top and my scarf keeping my neck warm and my trench coat which looks thin but isn't actually bad at keeping me warm. Although, I do need to invest in some gloves, my poor fingers took the pain of the icey air. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment