Wednesday 30 October 2013

Black On Black

Black on black never fails to look effortlessly stylish and is a look that is widely worn. It is my favourite colour to wear and ones wardrobe should never fail to be smothered in black garments. That is a rule of fashion.

Black can be worn to fit any style.


Black trainers, heels, bags, jackets, tops, crops. The lot will add together for a perfect clean cut outfit. It does wonders to your figure also.

I personally love wearing black because it's simple, looks clean and doesn't clash with anything.

This outfit is from a recent shoot I did with Hot!MeSS clothing. The high waisted disco leggings and the liqourice cut out crop top are pieces to look out for in the new collection which is launching in mid November on their website.
This is accessorised with chunky black heels from Topshop, thick black shades and a small gold chain.









This next all black look is a simple look i wore many versions of in the summer. On the right, this black crop top can be bought from Shade London on their website. Any black crop top would work as well. I wore this with a slim left cut maxi skirt which I believe I bought from Primark, £7 bargain (I bought a few i different colours too). On the left I accessorised it with Lennon glasses (as my boyfriend calls them, he loves the Beatles), and a black bag from La Moda, check out their website, they have plenty incredible bags to go with any outfit all at affordable prices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment