Saturday 23 November 2013

Sleek Black Glitter










Dress - Motel £65 ; Clutch Bag - £16 La Moda ; Necklace - La Moda ; Shoes - £40 Topshop ; Sunglasses - £1.50 Ebay

To state out the obvious, I have chopped inches off my hair and given myself a little fro. And look what lovely weather it is, November is treating us well. How deceiving does it look though, when in fact it was about 6 degrees. Aside from that, I've chucked together an outfit with some gorgeous pieces I have been sent by Motel and La Moda. Starting with the main beauty of this outfit, how gorgeous is this dress?!? It has just the right amount of elegance along with elements of a fun party outfit. This slender chic cherry diamond maxi dress from motel oozes elegance. See, I notice how my figure is lightly boyish, I lack curves. But for some reason this dress perfectly pinches my figure in the right places making me feel slim with little curves, and not just cause black is a slimming colour. And this piece is secretly slightly naughty too with a slit up both sides of the dress showing a teenie bit of leg and a slight v line back to it. And the best thing about it is SEQUINS!!! I looooove sequins. So this dress is a must have and may I add, have a look at the other dresses on the Motel website to fill up your party wardrobe and you will never have a night out without an fab frock. I accessorised this dress with a cute clutch and a statement necklace. Both of these were sent to me by the wonderful La Moda. The reason why I love this clutch so much is because 1) It's black and gold, 2) It is easy to hold, 3) It has ostrich skin texture with no harm to ostriches YAY, and 4) It's big enough to fit all your essentials, purse, phone, makeup, the lot. Now, the necklace I think is absolutely frickin' gorgeous. And voila, ready to party.

Motel:
motelrocks.com
Twitter: @MotelRocks
Instagram: @MotelRocks

La Moda
lamodauk.com
Twitter: @LaModaUK
Instagram: @LaModaUK


No comments:

Post a Comment