Thursday 28 May 2015

Florals



Jeans - THE FASHION BIBLE £15.99 // Blouse - HEDONIA £36 // Heels - BOOHOO £30 // 
Clutch - RUSSELL BROMLEY £50

I never thought I'd be a fan of vibrant florals but i adore these floral print skinny jeans, probably the cutest thing I now own. I've always been quite reserved when it comes to floral print because sometimes it can be a bit too much. But with these, I love the colour of the print, which I used to match the rest of the outfit to create this lovely look. I chose this cream blouse to add a nice sophisticated touch but keeps all the focus on the trousers. I chose a green clutch and these lovely nude pink heels to compliment and bring out the colours on the print. Perfect summer eve outfit!


www.hedonia.co.uk

twitter

instsgram

facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment