Thursday 28 May 2015

Summer Nudes



Cami Crop - IN THE STYLE £14.99 // Jeans - IN THE STYLE £24.99 // Heels - SIMMI SHOES £30

I could not be more in love with the white and nude look this season. I love wearing white jeans in the summer and these jeans are a perfect wardrobe addition this summer, as they are right on trend with the ripped look. It looks perfect with this cute little bralet with cami straps. I personally dislike wearing bras so I love anything that enables me to go braless, and this cami crop is perfect for exactly that without making me look boobless. It looks great with this white jeans, and can even be paired with a white midi for a night out! Lastly, I've styled this outfit with this gorgeous pair of nude heels to make this look perfect for a night out. Of course, I'd still wear this outfit for a day out by just putting a pair of sandals on. 

DONT FORGET!!
If you want 10% discount for ANY item on www.inthestyle.com my discount code 'ANNABELLE10' at the checkout.

www.inthestyle.com

twitter

instagram

facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment