Sunday 24 May 2015

Boho Luxe





Top - WIRED ANGEL £25 // Skirt - WIRED ANGEL £50 //  Necklace - IN THE STYLE £7.99 // Waist Chain - TOPSHOP // Hat - ACCESSORYO £16.99 // Bracelet - ZARA TAYLOR £35 £17.50

I love this look so much! Boho chic is a big trend for summer this year and i thank the heavens I have found Wired Angel, a luxury brand for quality crafted bohemian fashion. I'm wearing the gypsy crop top and matching skirt in black, simple yet effective. The black is especially super slimming, with the maxi skirt creating a long elegant look. The sleek material clings nicely to fit my shape. I always find that wearing a maxi skirt or dress has the ability to make it look like I've made the least effort to put together a nice outfit, which in this case is true with this chilled out boho look. I've styled this outfit with silver jewelry, to enhance the bohomian style of this outfit. Firstly my waist chain is actually a bit of DIY, a necklaxe that I've simply safety pinned to the sides of my skirt to make an effective piece of jewelry. My neck piece is a from In The Style (check below for my discount code) with a lovely drop pendant with a blue stone, creating the center piece of my outfit. Keeping it simple, I've added this lovely ribbed cuff bracelet (now half price) to complete the jewelry set. Style it with a hat like mine and some sunnies and you have a perfect summer outfit :D

DONT FORGET!!
If you want 10% discount for ANY item on www.inthestyle.com my discount code 'ANNABELLE10' at the checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment