Monday 19 October 2015

Hello Autumn


Skirt - TOPSHOP £32 // Blouse - POPPUY LUX £30 // Jacket - CAMDEN MARKET £10 // Boots - SHELLYS LONDON £75 // Hat - ACCESORYO £16.99


It's been probably over a month since I have blogged, I have been super busy settling into uni. I've just started the first year of my law degree at Southampton uni!!! Very exciting stuff, but very stressed. I'm just starting to get back on my feet now, so I thought it was time to do a post. 

Apart from the changes in my life, one other major change is the season. Apart from it being absolutely freezing, I love A/W clothes! It's the season for big coats, winter skirts and boots. My lovely lovely blouse from Poppy Lux is the center piece for my outfit. Vintage inspired, this blouse has such a pretty delicate floral design in white and red; my favourite feature is the pleated round neck collar. I thought this PVC skirt hasn't seen day light since last year and it suits perfectly for blouses tucked in which creates an adorable Autumn look with some tights and season boots. Lastly, I've shoved on this beauty of a bargain sheepskin style jacket which I found at Camden market last year for a tenner (it's worth a look now).

Check out Poppy Lux
and their instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment