Wednesday 28 October 2015

HALLoWEEN SPECIAL - which witch is which?


Playsuit - LILYLULU £29.99 // Necklace - LA MODA £3.99 // Hat - ACCESSORYO £16.99

It is soooooo close to halloween (3 more days), and if you're anything like me, I'm never prepared with an outfit. This means I'm  last minute trying to find things in my wardrobe which is relatively halloweeny. So I'm showing you how to make a last minute halloween costume.

As you can see above, I'm sort of, basically a witch. Doing this is easy as you will probably have most of these similar. If not, it's not expensive to buy and you can wear it all year round, not just for halloween.

Taking a modern twist on the witch look, I have chose this cute little playsuit from LilyLulu. The boho style cut sleeves go perfect for the witch look. Of course, you wouldn't have to just wear this for halloween. With the 70s vibe it gives, a white clutch bag and some chunky white platforms would really bring it to life. Right, to complete your last minute witch look, find a witchy piece of jewelry, like my necklace, from La Moda, and this hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment