Thursday 9 October 2014

Monochrome




 Leather Crop Top - WE RUN THIS £28 // Coat - MANGO £90 // Jeans - TOPSHOP £7 //  
Eye Necklace - ZARA TAYLOR £20 // Hamsa Necklace - EUPHORIA CREATIONS £6 // Sunglasses - EBAY £1 // Choker - BE WORN £12 // Shoes - PUBLIC DESIRE £29.99

I love how fierce this monochrome look is. The colder it gets, the more monochrome i get! I love black and white, its fresh and clean and easy to layer. I adore this faux leather paneled crop top. It's delicate straps and simplistic detail creates an edgy look, especially if worn with baggy ripped jeans. The white jeans and long black coat add to the edgyness creating the white and black colour block along with my gorgeous black platform boots adding to the effect. To complete my look, my favourite pieces of jewelry at the moment is this is my hamsa hand necklace and my blue eye necklace to show my spiritual side and then this amazing choker from be worn STRICTLY NO BASICZ.

www.werunthisonline.com
Twitter: @WeRunThisOnline
Instagram: @werunthisonline

www.beworn.co.uk
Twitter: @BeWorn
Instagram: @beworn

www.zarataylor.co.uk
Instagram- @zarataylor
Twitter- @zaratayloruk
Facebook- Zara Taylor's Jewelry Designs

www.publicdesire.co.uk
Instagram - @publicdesire
Twitter - @PublicDesire


www.euphoriacreations.bigcartel.com 
Instagram: @euphoriacreations


No comments:

Post a Comment