Monday 29 September 2014

The Blue Coat


Coat - MISSGUIDED £39.99 // Crop Top - MISSGUIDED £7.99 // Leggings - H£M £4.99 // Shoes - MISSGUIDED £29.99 // Necklace - ACCESSORY O £15.50 // Bag - LA MODA £20

This has to be one of my favourite looks for this season. Finding a winter coat that's nice and warm is a tough one. But I think I have found a winner, this Lena Cocoon coat in powder blue is absolutely gorgeous. My favourie feature about this coat is the amazingly soft furry texture and the tailored shape. The delicate look it creates is for sure a top A/W look. In this season, 
I always style my outfit around the coat, so I have kept the outfit simple. I am in love with this ribbed white long sleeve crop top. I absolutely adore wearing turtle necks this season. As the outfit itself is quite plain, I thought a statement necklace was needed, and I'm wearing this mint green rope necklace as it really breaks up the colour blocking. 
One of my toughest decisions in A/W is which black boots do i get? This year I have gone for this gorgeous pair of buckled chelsea boots as my casual wear. To finish off the outfit I have worn a black side bag. The thing with this outfit is that it's so simple, you can have may variations, so have a go!

www.missguided.co.uk
Twitter - @Missguided
Instagram - @missguided
Facebook - Missguided 

www.accessoryo.com
Twitter - @Accessoryo
Facebook - Accessoryo
Instagram - @accessoryo

www.lamodauk.com
Facebook - La Moda
Twitter - @LaModaUK
Instagram - @LaModaUK

No comments:

Post a Comment