Thursday 24 July 2014

Silk and Lace


Silk and Lace Two Piece - PRETTY LITTLE THING £30 // Winter White Blazer - NEW LOOK £28 // Heels - BOOHOO £30

Drinks with the girls? This outfit is the one. PLT have surprised me with this gorgeous silk lace crop top and shorts set. I've see lots of silk and lace pieces about but until now I have never thought to wear one as i always thought it looked a bit too much like bed clothes, and now I am in love!!! You can make it look effortlessly classy in a blazer and a nice pair of heels. The colour theme of pastel colours I've used of winter whites, nude pink and dusky purple go so well together. I'm now all set for a girly night out.

www.prettylittlething.com/
Twitter: @OfficialPLT
Facebook: PrettyLittleThing.com
Instagram: @officialplt


No comments:

Post a Comment