Sunday 22 June 2014

Did someone say Motel Sale?







Outfit 1: Vinnie Oriental Cami Dress -  Motel £40 £19 // Sandal platforms - Topshop £35 // Sun glasses - eBay £2
Outfit 2: Major Tee Dress - Motel £35 £19 // Black Platforms - My1stWish £39.99 

I felt like the luckiest girl when these two dresses arrived to my surprise from the postman. They complete my set of clothes to wear to festivals this year. And lucky for you guys, THEY'RE ON SALE!! Along with hundreds and hundreds of summer essentials and perfect additions to your festival season wardrobe. 

Obviously it's not time for the wellies until I go to a festival but these shoes above are amongst my favourite summer picks. The black boots are wonderful as they are perfect for a winter look, but as soon as you bare the legs with a massive tee, instantly sexy and retro. 

It's the sexiest summer sale ever, trust me!
My top 5 picks for this summer are...
1. Ava PU Leather Short
2. Henna Hand Black Bodycon Dress
3. Black Diana Cut Out Dress
4. Clear PU Rain Coat
5. Aleka Mini Skirt In Jumputan

No comments:

Post a Comment