Monday 9 March 2015

Mesh and Denim


Mesh Vest//Dress - THIS IS A LOVE SONG $65 // Plimsolls - ASOS £20 // Shades - CAMDEN MARKET £5 // Dungarees - EDUCATE ELEVATE VINTAGE

TIALS kills it again. I'm so in love with this dress which I have worn as a vest. It features a black panel with Japanese writing upon a white mesh layer creating a really edgy look. This has vest has really got me excited for summer, so here is a look I have created for a chilled summer vibe. I have worn a pair of light blue, quite worn out dungarees to add a chilled vibe to the edgyness of the vest top. I've made it even more laid back by just wearing one strap. Dungarees are a summer essential as they go with pretty much anything. They're not too hard to find at a vintage outlet or online if you'e looking for something similar. I have found a near match here on ASOS marketplace. Complete the look with a pair of round black sunnies and black and white plimsolls to compliment the vest.

www.thisisalovesong.com
Twitter: @thisisalovesong
Facebook: This Is A Love Song
Instagram: @thisisalovesong

No comments:

Post a Comment