Monday 2 March 2015

Harness Bralet



Bralet - SUPERCOLOUR $29 // Skirt - H&M £7.99 // Heels - ZARA £29 // Choker - MERMAID MOTEL £8 // Watch - DANIEL WELLINGTON £159 // Hair - RAPUNZEL IMPORTS 



Looking for a simple, yet daring outfit? Look on further. I love this harness bralet from Supercolour. This black bralet had many eye catching features about it, the harness straps, the middle cut out, and a grid strip around the bottom. This piece is not just an essential for a night out, but also for the up and coming summer (eek!!!). The reason why this outfit is so simple yet stands out so much is because of the risque yet classy look. Putting it with a plain black midi skirt allows this. I cannot stress how much of an essential this skirt it, everything and anything goes and it just adds that little bit of elegance to an outfit.

To add to the vibe of the outfit, I have worn this beautifully crafted choker (see below how to order). It has become a new favourite of mine with petty flowers and a heart center piece, sweet but nasty! Of course, a watch is a must wear all the time, and I'm wearing my all time classic Daniel Wellington watch to give this outfit a touch of class. And talking about class, take a look at my beautiful shoes I bought when I was in Paris, stunningly simple and classic. I fell in love with them straight away.

Last thing to talk about is my hair, as you have probably guessed... is not real. These extensions are 100% human hair imported from Indonesia. Mine are curly and thick and look amazing on! 
+447861747749
info@rapunzelimport.co.uk


Mermaid Motel
Order by email: mermaidmotelorders@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment